“Positive Leadership & Change – leadership articles that help you make a difference: Collection 1, 2 and 3” on Kindle
Yes, we offer downloadable PDF-magazines and a member’s area filled with other extras. But… we also created collections for the Kindle! That makes for easy reading on any device anywhere, be it Amazon’s Kindle, or your smartphone, tablet or laptop (if you download a free Kindle app)!
Would you like a vibrant, energized workplace, engaged coworkers, and empowered employees? Where professionals hone their mastery, enjoy autonomy and contribute to a shared purpose? How about making a difference at work, whatever your role, whether you’re a leader, consultant, coach or professional?
The Positive Leadership, Culture & Change collections help you to:
- energize, engage and empower your workplace
- make a difference at work and amplify your positive impact!
- save time and stay updated on positive leadership, culture and leading change
- connect with a community of leaders and change-makers around the globe, no longer alone! Together, we can energize the workplace.
Based on the Leadership & Change Magazine Blog, Marcella Bremer shares her articles about: positive leadership (encouraging abundance and opportunities), organizational change (including everyone and allowing for unexpected, positive emergence), adaptive, agile organizations and open cultures that cultivate innovation, trust, agility, collaboration and thus results.
These pragmatic, personal and positive leadership articles not only invite you to reflect but also to apply what you read.
Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection 1
- An interview with “positive leadership and organizational culture”-professor Kim Cameron.
- Learn more about the books: Practicing Positive leadership by Kim Cameron, Humble Inquiry by Edgar Schein, Give & Take by Adam Grant and The Power of Less by Leo Babauta:
Find out how to practice positive leadership
Connect with your coworkers by asking the right questions.
Learn to be generous at work without asking anything in return – and see how that influences your organization.
Focus on a few things – and get more done while you eliminate stress!
- Join the global classroom by Otto Scharmer: How can you act for the well-being of the whole organization – and beyond?
- Find inspiration in a case study of personal development at work.
- Reflect on feedback, judging and the courage to choose – in three short articles for reflection./li>
Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection 2:
- An interview with “Theory U”-professor Otto Scharmer and an article about his book “Leading from the Emerging Future”.
- Use the books Essentialism by Greg McKeown and Do! by Kevin Kelly to your advantage.
- Get inspired by positive leadership interviews with Holger Nauheimer and David Dye who both coach teams and people to be at their best.
- Enjoy a case study of an organization that implemented Holacracy (democracy at work).
- Consider shadow-consulting as explained by Steven Cady.
- Reflect on optimism, changes that matter, and giving genuine attention to people – in three short articles for reflection.
Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection 3:
- An interview with “Body Wisdom”-guru Steve Sisgold.
- Interviews with fellow consultants Terrence Seamon and Leontine van Hooft (about change and working in Africa).
- Learn from the wise book “Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks” by August Turak.
- A unique coverage of an Ubuntu dialog workshop – that will teach you how to apply this right away.
- Join this inspiring lecture by Fons Trompenaars about intercultural differences and innovation.
- Clothing designer Eileen Fisher shares her insights on self-improvement and making a positive difference – in the workplace and the world.
- Reflect on resilience, the purpose of your work (Why?) and your inner critic & creator – in three short articles for reflection.
Make your difference – even though you’re busy!